Town Hall Rentals
||Length of Rental
||Use of Kitchen
|Full Rental, Resident
|Full Rental, Non-Resident
Hall Rental Policies
- Deposit to be returned if hall is left in same condition as beginning of rental at the end of the rental.
- Renters must take everything they bring with them, including trash, at the end of their rental.
- Rental agreement must be filled out for each rental.
- If a commercial entity is renting the hall, they must provide a letter and a hold blameless agreement from their insurance carrier that includes the town as additionally insured.
- No alcohol may be sold or purchased on site.
- No cover fee may be charged.
- Length of rental includes set-up and clean-up. Please let us know at the time of the reservation if you need more time and we may be able to accomodate.
- Event must end by 9 PM and be cleaned up by 10 PM.
Please call Town Hall at 302-389-8270 with any questions or to make a reservation.
Click Here to Download a Copy of the Rental Agreement